This water was created and patented by the journalist Cynthia Sass. This is where the water got it’s name from. It is the trend water to loosing weight today. But it is not only a trend, it actually works, if you do it how it should be. Some people are claiming that they lost 10-12 extra pounds only drinking it without changing their diet. Give it a try, it is healthy, cleansing and delicious.
To prepare the Sassy water you need:
- 2 liters of filtered or boiled cold water, to which you will add;
- 1 tablespoons grated ginger root
- 1 medium cucumber cut into slices
- 1 lemon sliced with peel
- Punch of fresh mint leaves or 1 tablespoons dried, which can be found in any supermarket
- Stir the mixture together and store it in the fridge in a glass or plastic bottle. Before use – this water must stay for 8-10 hours in the refrigerator prepare at night, drink it during the day.
Start every morning by drinking the Sassy water before anything and continue drinking it during the day in small portions, from morning to evening till you finish all the 2 liters. In the evening again prepare a the new portion of the water for the next day.
This amazingly easy potion gives amazing results. At the same time, there are no food restrictions. But to be healthy and loose weight you should combine it with a healthy diet to gain even better results. Keep the water in the fridge all day. Eat, drink it and put it back in the fridge.
Cynthia Sass does not recommend it to women during pregnancy and lactation, as well as to those suffering from gastritis or ulcers due to increased acidity, and obviously it is not recommended to people who are allergic to any ingredient of the Sassy water.